Dr. Stephen Summers Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Summers?

The Best!!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

cholecystectomy for my birthday

Posted on December 7th, 2010

I had my gall-bladder taken out by Dr Summers the Monday before Thanksgiving, which happened to be the day after my birthday. Dr. Summers was nice, personable, professional and did a good job (apparently - I'm still here, after-all). Nurses felt bad for me - being my birthday, but Dr. Summers shared my outlook that I was taking my first step toward getting better! Overall, I had an excellent experience in Sharp Coronado Hospital, and with Dr. Summers. I'd do it again, but alas, I have no more gall-bladders to give.

Worst Dr EVER

Posted on November 9th, 2010

This man has zero redeeming qualities. He is rude, arrogant, and condescending to patients and medical staff alike. I wish I'd have know these things before going to him for a rather routine surgery, which he botched and I had to spend (29) days in the hospital due to his ineptitude. In all that time (I saw him every day) He never once showed remorse, or barely even gave me the time of day. The hospital staff can't stand him either. I wouldn't wish him on a lab rat.

Posted on May 18th, 2017