Dr. Stephen Sumrall Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Sumrall?

Avoid.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Horrible experience from Dr. Sumrall back in 2012 at the ER in Pascagoula. Completely incompetent, naïve, horrible bedside manner, and refused to listen to me about my daughter's medical condition.

Posted on July 6th, 2012

We took our daughter to the ER. She has a medical condition that requires immediate attention and medication in times of illness. He did not listen to me at all when I told him what she needed. He sent her for an X-Ray. He's horrible. It took them almost 2 hours just put an IV in her for fluids. He never did end up giving her the medication she needed, we were forced to give her an oral dose, even though she needed an IM injection. He would not give it. I don't think he even knew what the condition was.

Posted on February 10th, 2015