A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sussman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sussman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sussman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sussman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sussman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Sussman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Sussman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sussman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sussman practices Otolaryngology near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Otolaryngologists.