Learn more about Dr. Stephen Suzuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Suzuki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suzuki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suzuki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Suzuki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Suzuki graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Suzuki has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Suzuki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Suzuki practice?
- Dr. Stephen Suzuki has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Suzuki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.