A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Suzuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Suzuki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Suzuki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Suzuki has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Suzuki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Suzuki practice?
- Dr. Stephen Suzuki has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Stephen Suzuki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .