A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Suzuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Suzuki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suzuki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suzuki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Suzuki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Suzuki graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Suzuki has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Suzuki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Suzuki practice?
- Dr. Stephen Suzuki has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Suzuki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.