A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. STEPHEN SWARTZ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. STEPHEN SWARTZ is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. STEPHEN SWARTZ, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. SWARTZ graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. SWARTZ has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. SWARTZ accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. STEPHEN J. SWARTZ practice?
Dr. STEPHEN SWARTZ practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Middletown, NJ.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Geriatric Doctors, Middletown Sports Medicine Doctors, Middletown Orthopedic Surgeons, and Middletown Neurologists.