A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Swartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Swartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Swartz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Monmouth Med Ctr, Long Branch, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Swartz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Swartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Swartz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Middletown, NJ.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Geriatric Doctors.