Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Swenson
Dr. Stephen Swenson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sartell, MN, with another office in Saint Cloud, MN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Swenson is affiliated with St Cloud Hospital, Melrose Area Hospital Centracare and Long Prairie Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Swenson has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Stephen Swenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sartell, MN.
Dr. David Williams
Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Sartell, MN 1.31 mi54
Dr. Zurya Anjum
Sartell, MN 2.68 mi18
Dr. Jeffrey Carlson
Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, Child Psychiatry
Saint Cloud, MN 3.42 mi16