A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Swersie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Swersie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swersie graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Swersie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Peter Swersie MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Swersie practice?
- Dr. Stephen Swersie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Swersie practices Internal Medicine near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists.