A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Swetech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Swetech is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Swetech graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Swetech has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Swetech DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Swetech practice?
- Dr. Stephen Swetech has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Swetech practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.