A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Swetech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Swetech is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Swetech graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Swetech has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swetech accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Swetech practice?
Dr. Stephen Swetech practices General Practice, Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township General Practitioners, Clinton Township Family Physicians, Clinton Township Preventive Medicine Specialists, Clinton Township Geriatric Doctors, and Clinton Township Plastic Surgeons.