A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Swetech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Swetech is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swetech
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swetech Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Swetech graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Swetech has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Swetech DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Swetech practice?
- Dr. Stephen Swetech has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Swetech practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.