Learn more about Dr. Stephen Swetech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Swetech is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swetech
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Swetech Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Swetech graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Swetech has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Swetech DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Swetech practice?
- Dr. Stephen Swetech has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Swetech practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.