Learn more about Dr. Stephen Swetech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Swetech is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Swetech graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Swetech has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swetech accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Swetech practice?
Dr. Stephen Swetech practices General Practice, Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township General Practitioners, Clinton Township Family Physicians, Clinton Township Preventive Medicine Specialists, Clinton Township Geriatric Doctors, and Clinton Township Plastic Surgeons.