Dr. Stephen Swetech DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Clinton Township, MI

2.3

May 5th, 2016
Love my doc
I just ran across these reviews when I was double checking for his phone number. I've been coming to Dr. Swetech for years - and yes at first I found his bed side manner a bit off, but it's his personality, he's not "hitting" on you. And yes some days (most days) you wait awhile in the office. But this man works late into the evening going over charts and calling patients with results. He also goes in early for this same reason. I like going to him as he doesn't just tell me what to do and leave. We discuss what can be done and I always try more natural fixes before starting any meds. You may need to steer him in the direction of care you are comfortable with. And these days, you need to do some of your own research and be active in your own health - shame on you if you are not.

March 28th, 2016
loser
You must be desperate to go here since there's a hundred doctors on every corner, most of who accept all insurances. This guy was rude, racist, and ignorant. Then billed me wrong and put me in collections before even discussing it with me. Only visit if you like religion bashing, racist doctors. I'm white btw and was offended by the things out of his mouth. He even had the audacity to hit on me at the end of the appointment. Disgusting piece of work this man is.

January 26th, 2016
This doctor is extremely inappropriate and unprofessional. I found myself wondering if he was wasted! Wait time over 2 hours. Dr continuously flirted, displayed incompetence by way of medication errors, and was very scary! I would NEVER recommend this physician.

January 25th, 2016
Dr. swetech awesome !

December 25th, 2015
I absolutely love my doctor and the staff. He's been my doctor for years and will be for years to come. I love you Dr. Swetech

December 5th, 2015
Horrible: Doctor,Staff, Practice, Assistants, Wait
This is my second visit as I thought the first bad experience was a fluke it wasn't will not go anymore. My appointment was 11am and was not seen by the doctor till 1pm (similar long wait the first time). They fill the exam rooms to keep the lobby clear so as to not scare incoming patients. You can hear him calling patients with test results and shouting them to his staff. Also I could hear him talking to a drug a rep who had brought lunch and that went on for 30 mins no patients were being seen. As I side note I had never been on that drug and was doing fine but what a surprise when he finally comes in he tell me how much I need it. Funny side note also on their door they have a sign that the DR. will not meet with drug reps except by appt on 1 day a week but when one came in while I was in the lobby she was surprised he wouldn't see them but when the rep offered lunch they pulled out their drug rep lunch calendar then all of a sudden it was like well sure we can see you on any day we have a lunch opening which was 28 days from the day I was there,,,,,,,Kind of telling isn't it? This doctor is a joke. Me being a man only got a like a 3 minute exam and time to talk. But he spent 20 minutes with the girl next to me and when I ran into her at the pharmacy this Doctor tells you to go to she told me some very inappropriate things he said. He wife runs around and yells at EVERYONE even me because I went the wrong way in the office to ask for a pen to write my name on the urine sample I was told to leave. She was running around cussing and yelling at patients,office staff, the doc and the physician assistant girls the ENTIRE time I was there. PLEASE look at all the negative reviews and DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR! SAVE YOURSELF!

December 4th, 2015
Very disappointed... Appointment at 130 nobody in waiting room.. Get in back it's 330 before he comes in... Front desk is very snotty... Dr does not have a filter on his language and doesn't care what he says.. I've worked in the medical field and am appalled by this practice all the way around

October 13th, 2015
WOW SMH
Rude, says very VERY inappropriate things & not compassionate. Seems like he is not even paying attention to what you are saying with his foot half out the door as soon as he walks in/ 2+ hour wait and then rush rush rush when he comes in the room, not addressing all problems or fully explaining what is wrong with you, what he is doing & why or explaining what he thinks is wrong with you, what he is prescribing and why or giving you the directions on to use it. I left there feeling belittled, frustrated, upset and full of regret that I had even went to see him!! I'd rather break my leg and try to deal with it at home with a first aid book than go back there!!! Such a horrible, uncomfortable experience! :'(

July 30th, 2015
Dr. Swetech seems to really try but his wife who is also the manager has no education to be a manager and no class and is constantly yelling at and belittling him. She even screams at her employees. Their turnover is horrendous as the employees have been known to quit on their first day. It's a ridiculous environment and not professional at all!

July 21st, 2015
No respect for time!!
Spent an average of 3 hours in waiting room... The last time I went was over 4 hours from my appointment time. When he finally did see my daughter rushed threw my questions and couldn't finish talking than sent me home with antibiotics and children's ibuprofen and there was nothing wrong with her... I left the last time furor and never going back. If you want to see this doc make sure u bring lunch and dinner and plan to be there all day.

June 19th, 2015
STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!!! You've been warned!
4 hour wait. Does a sloppy 5 minute PHYSICAL. Prescribes drugs without confirmed diagnosis. Tells to call for test results then never gives results because he doesn't have the in front of him. Then says to call back. When you call back he says stop calling all the time. Always in a hurry. Does not listen. You have been warned. STAY AWAY. I wish I would have read the reviews before making an appt, with this QUACK!

April 29th, 2015
He should stick to treating men only
The man is not stupid but he is a child trapped in a man's body. More like a teenager going through constant puberty. He is not even "complimentary" he is out and out inappropriate and creepy. Women honestly, stay away, something is not right.