A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Switlyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Switlyk, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Switlyk, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Switlyk graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Switlyk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Switlyk MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Switlyk practice?
- Dr. Stephen Switlyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Switlyk practices Dermatology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists.