A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Syler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Syler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syler graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Syler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Syler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Syler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Syler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Syler practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tell City, IN.
See Tell City Family Physicians and Tell City Primary Care Doctors.