A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Syler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Syler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syler
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Syler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syler graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Syler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Syler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Syler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Syler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Syler practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tell City, IN.
See Tell City Family Physicians and Tell City General Practitioners.