Learn more about Dr. Stephen Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Szabo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Szabo, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Szabo has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Szabo MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Szabo practice?
- Dr. Stephen Szabo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Szabo practices Medical Oncology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Lawrenceville Oncologists.