Learn more about Dr. Stephen Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Szabo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Szabo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Szabo has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szabo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Szabo practice?
Dr. Stephen Szabo practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Cardiology, Hematology & Oncology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists, Lawrenceville Oncologists, Lawrenceville Hematologists, and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.