Learn more about Dr. Stephen Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Szabo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szabo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szabo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Szabo, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Szabo has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Szabo MD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Szabo practice?
- Dr. Stephen Szabo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Szabo practices Medical Oncology near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Oncologists.