A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Szabo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Szabo, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Szabo has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szabo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Szabo practice?
Dr. Stephen Szabo practices Medical Oncology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Oncologists.