A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetes Complications
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Carter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen T Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Carter practice?
- Dr. Stephen Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Carter practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Primary Care Doctors.