Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Lipo show details Lipo
by Rachel on Mar 27th, 2016

Had Lipo and my eyes done by Dr. Greenberg and I can't stop seeing him! He fixes everything for me. Anything I hate he's fixes. His name should be miracle worker ! I can't for him to do my next surgery.

Mar 10th, 2016

Came in for a Lipo and a fat transfer and I'm in love with my butt!! Thank you Dr. Greenberg!!

Very happy show details Very happy
Feb 4th, 2016

I went to Dr. Greenberg for a tummy tuck. I am very pleased with the work he did. I originally had the surgery booked somewhere else, but decided to get a second opinion . Dr. Greenberg was very honest and professional along with the staff. He did an amazing job. I am really happy with his work and would recommend him to anyone. He even wanted me to call with any concerns at anytime. He really went out of his way to make me feel comfortable.

Breast Lift and Implants show details Breast Lift and Implants
by Jessica on Nov 17th, 2015

Dr. Greenberg and his staff have been amazing through my first plastic surgery experience. I had a breast lift and implants earlier this year and have been very happy with them. I had one minor complication when healing but he was determined to keep seeing me until he was satisfied on my progress. His outlook is making sure his work looks very natural and not out of place, and that is exactly what he did. He and his staff took really good care of me. I know I will return!

Artist show details Artist
by Paula R. on Jul 15th, 2015

The doctor is amazing. I went in a few years ago for breast augmentation. I had very under developed breasts at 27. I also had a small fat pocket under one breast so I looked lopsided. I've researched for several years before I went to anyone for a consultation. Let me tell you. Greenburgh is bright, intelligent, caring, and insightful. I went from hardly an A cup and now I'm a wonderful 34D. You will feel like a turkey the first 3 months. It takes long for the swelling to go down. But my scars healed well. No stretch marks. And they move and feel so real, my bf didn't know until I told him and had to point out the scars. And I'm very fair skin. So everything shows. Not these scars. Plus you can visit him yearly to just check on the girls to make sure they are in place and perfect. He isn't arrogant. He is an artist and he helped me look confident on the outside to match my inner beauty and confidence.

Happy now show details Happy now
by John on Sep 21st, 2014

I am so happy I chose dr Greenberg to do my gynecomastia. I look and feel great and loved the way Dr. Greenberg truly explained every detail of my surgery He is amazing and his staff of nurses and medical assistants and even the girls in the office are all so professional and courteous.

Very happy show details Very happy
Jul 28th, 2014

Dr Greenberg came recommended by a friend. I had lipo of my tight and belly in may. From the time I walked into the office till the time of my surgery everyone was so nice anss helpful. The ladies behind the desk put me at ease and the staff was wonderful. Dr Greenberg was patient with me and answered all my question. I did nt feel rushed. I was at ease when I chose dr Greenberg and he did a wonderful job. I am so pleased with the results. I would recommend him highly.

Loving my Legs :) show details Loving my Legs :)
by Jacki Stone on Apr 20th, 2014

I have hated my legs my entire life and finally decided to do something about it. After meeting with a few Dr's wasn't even a question where I would go for my procedure. Dr. Stephen Greenberg was the winner..I just loved the way he explained everything and made me feel comfortable with what I was about to go through. I am happy to report I will be wearing short shorts this summer because of Dr. Greenberg. He sculpted my legs into what I had only dreamed of having. I have since sent 2 of my friends for breast augmentations which they will be having next month. He is the BEST.

Nose job and medi spa show details Nose job and medi spa
Mar 23rd, 2014

I have used dr Greenberg medi spa for years now, his skin care line is amazing, it is Definatly the best skin products on the market.( and believe me, I tried them all) the staff in the medi spa is terrific. I love going there, I do nothing but laugh with them and they make me feel like family there. Truly love them. As for dr greenberg, I used him for my nose job about 6 months ago. OMG, I am in love ! My nose looks perfect and I get so many compliments. He is a wonderful, kind and patient doctor that made me feel comfortable. I had very little bruising and swelling. The pain was minimal and in a few days I felt good now 6 months later I look and feel amazing. Dr Greenberg talkies his time answering all my questions and put me at ease. I will go back to him for any procedures needed, but for now I am his biggest medi spa fan!!!! P.s. there is another dr Greenberg in great neck that is a plastic surgeon, I went to him for a consult and was not happy with him. So happy I chose dr. Greenberg in Woodbury.

lipo at 43 show details lipo at 43
Mar 23rd, 2014

I am 43 with 4 beautiful children but unfortunately they left me with excess weight I couldn't lose. I worked out all the time and tried many different diets to shed some weight, nothing worked, so I looked into lipo and a tummy tuck, When I first went to Greenberg last month I had doubts about this procedure because it sounded risky online. However he made me feel very comfortable and told me exactly what would be best for me. I eventually decided to do a "mommy makeover" and I look fantastic. Very little pain and no visible scars, in fact my scar from my pregnancy's were removed! this man is wonderful and very kind. Would recommend him to anyone.

Consultation show details Consultation
Mar 3rd, 2014

I consulted with Dr. Greenberg last week at his Woodbury, NY office after meeting with several other doctors for a breast augmentation. Unlike many of the other plastic surgeon offices that I have visited, Dr. Greenberg's office was by far the most pleasant. After only waiting about 15 minutes, I was brought back for my consultation by one of the medical assistants. I found the medical staff to be extremely knowledgeable and patient with me, as I had many questions. I then met with Dr. Greenberg who was very kind and welcoming. We discussed what a breast augmentation procedure entailed, beginning to end, as well as what I could expect result-wise. He made me feel very comfortable and by the time I was sent out to meet with his surgical coordinator, I knew that I had found my surgeon! I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg and I will be referring all of my friends there.

Shirtless show details Shirtless
by Jonathan on Feb 26th, 2014

I have always been self conscious about taking my shirt off and hated the way I looked. Finally made the decision to meet with dr Greenberg and after my consultation decided he was going to change my life forever. I am 3 months post op and couldn't be happier. Can't wait to hit the beach this summer. Dr Greenberg and his staff were amazing and with me every step of the way. So happy.

No more man boobs show details No more man boobs
by Gary S. on Jan 19th, 2014

I am so happy I made the decision not only to have gynecomastia but that I went to Dr. Greenberg. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and cared for and I am so happy with the way I look. He's the best. I would recommend him to anyone considering surgery.

Jan 19th, 2014

Love Dr Greenberg. Had a tummy tuck and look and feel great. Best decision I ever made. I highly recommend Dr Greenberg and his staff

Breast reduction show details Breast reduction
by Julianna on Oct 21st, 2013

I am so thrilled I chose Dr. Greenberg to do my breast reduction. I feel and look great and also had him put juvaderm to make my upper lip look fuller while I was out during surgery and it was the best decision ever. I have the confidence back that I needed. I have always wanted fuller lips and it just was so easy to have both done at once and Dr.Greenberg is the BEST,,,,

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by Cindy on Sep 16th, 2013

Extremely Happy!!!! I recently had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Stephen Greenberg after a few friends of mine recommended him and my results and experience were fantastic. The office staff was very informative and Dr. Greenberg spent a lot of time with me discussing my options!! I finally have my self esteem back!!!! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Stephen Greenberg!!

Breast Augmentation patient show details Breast Augmentation patient
by Robin on Sep 16th, 2013

I have never been so happy! Dr. Greenberg did a great job on my breasts. He listened to what I wanted and the results are just perfect. My self confidence has grown with my new look. He is an incredible doctor who I highly recommend. Many of my friends have gone to see him in the past couple of months and everyone is totally pleased with their results!

Very Happy with my new eyes show details Very Happy with my new eyes
Sep 8th, 2013

I recently had my eyes done by Dr. Greenberg and I am so happy with my results. He is a true artist and explained everything exactly as it was going to be and was on the money. He is the best and I would tell anyone who is looking for perfection to call him...

patient show details patient
by jenny on Jul 31st, 2013

My son recently had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg he is so happy and feels great. As a mom I was so worried and nervous about not only the procedure but choosing the right surgeon as well. Now that it is all over I can say I am so happy and would recommend using Dr. Greenberg to anyone. He and his staff are professional and incredible.

Tummy Tuck show details Tummy Tuck
by casey on Jul 24th, 2013

I had a tummy tuck in May by Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg and I am so happy. I look and feel terrific, wearing a bikini already... Love Dr. G and his incredible staff, very professional.

upper and lower eyelid surgery show details upper and lower eyelid surgery
by steve Rosenblum on Jul 17th, 2013

I recently had my eyes done with Dr. Greenberg and I am so happy that I finally took the plunge and did what I have been wanting to do for so long. Dr. Greenberg and his staff were amazing and I am very happy with the way I look now and won't be hiding behind my glasses any longer. Dr. Greenberg is the best....

Great Job Dr.Greenberg! show details Great Job Dr.Greenberg!
by EB on Jul 1st, 2013

It took me months to finally deside wich doctor to choose for my BA. When I met Dr Greenberg I read other patients' review I got so confuse because just like all other Dr's review I found positive and negative experience. Now I realize I did a great and wise desition Dr Greenberg did a unique job. I'm so happy and lots of my friends now are definitely thinking about BA with Dr Greenberg. He is the best!

breast reduction show details breast reduction
by sheila on Jun 29th, 2013

I am so happy i decided to have the breast reduction I have wanted for so long and chose Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg after interviewing so many other qualified plastic surgeons. He is a true artist and I love the way I look and feel. He and his incredible staff made me feel comfortable and confident throughout the process. Love him and highly recommend.

Patient show details Patient
by Donna Fink on Jun 8th, 2013

I recently had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Greenberg and i am so happy with my results. He is a true perfectionist and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. I would recommend Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg to anyone who is considering plastic surgery..

Breast lift and Rhinoplasty show details Breast lift and Rhinoplasty
by Sydney Lee on May 13th, 2013

I am 4 weeks post op from a Rhinoplasty and Breast lift with implants. I am so happy with my results. Dr. Greenberg gave me exactly what I wanted. My experience was amazing and I have Dr. Greenberg and his incredible staff to thank....

Feeling Great show details Feeling Great
by Jack on Mar 31st, 2013

I recently had rhinoplasty and a chin implant done by Dr. Greenberg. I am very happy with my results, I look and feel great and thought he was amazing. He was able to give me the look I truly wanted.

Patient show details Patient
by Tiffany P. on Mar 29th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck and aside from loving my results I found Dr Greenberg and his staff caring , kind and patient. He really took the time to go over the procedure and everything I would be going through and he was perfect. Love him and loved his office. Would Highly recommend!!!

by Suzy on Mar 24th, 2013

I must say I was so happy to find Dr. Greenberg. My son had a mole on his face that made him so self conscious and miserable. After doing a lot of research we decided to use Dr. Greenberg to remove the mole that was in the middle of his face. He was so kind to my 13 year old son and made him feel completely comfortable and after removing what had caused him to be embarrassed he is now mole free and you would never have known there was anything there to begin with. We are huge fans of Dr. Greenberg for his caring and kind way and for removing the mole without a trace.

Sep 22nd, 2012

I had a face lift and both my upper & lower eyes done approximately six months ago. I am stilll seeing changes, but I am extremely happy with the results.

Best Decision Ever show details Best Decision Ever
Sep 12th, 2012

I had a breast and arm lift and hands down, this was the best decision I have ever made. Not just doing the surgeries, but going with Dr. Greenberg. He and his staff have been amazing through the entire process and have made these major surgeries very easy. I can't say enough great things!

Sep 11th, 2012

I personally feel as though the staff is the core of his practice. They are so nice friendly and helpful. They always are there to answere any questions I may have.

Great!!! show details Great!!!
Sep 11th, 2012

Everything about Dr. Greenberg and his staff is excellent! They are professional, courteous and most caring. I am so happy with my results.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Sep 11th, 2012

It was refreshing to meet a plastic surgeon that recommended non invasive options. Most surgeons are so quick to cut. Dr. Greenberg has a large variety of non invasive options like cool sculpting that are amazing and show great results, little to no pain and little to no recovery. What more could you ask for! I was back to my normal routine right away and looking fabulous!

Sep 10th, 2012

Recently had a breast augmentation and couldn't be happier! He may be quick with office visits but he truly answers all your questions and puts you at ease. His work is perfection!

Outstanding results! show details Outstanding results!
Sep 7th, 2012

Absolutely amazing results! The office was so helpful in sharing their own experiences and easy to work with. Dr. Greenberg was much more than I ever expected, thorough and took his time when presenting my options for breast implants. I could not be happier with the results! Thank you Dr. Greenberg!

Life Changing and Amazing experience show details Life Changing and Amazing experience
Sep 3rd, 2012

What an amazing experience! From the moment I walked in the door I was treated exceptionally. Dr Greenberg did an incredible job on my breast aug procedure. It truly has been a life changing experience. I recommend him to everyone I know because I know they will be in the best hands.

So so so happy! show details So so so happy!
Sep 1st, 2012

Thank you Dr. Greenberg! My results are fantastic and you and your staff were amazing! I Have gotten so many compliments and i have you to thank for it! Basically you changed my life.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
Aug 30th, 2012

For years, I thought about getting a breast augmentation. I just wasn't happy with the way I looked, I finally decided a couple of weeks ago that it was the right time. After carefully considering all my options, the choice was clear that Dr. Greenberg was it! He is an expert and his staff was so warm and welcoming! There is just one week left in the summer and I am taking full advantage of the way I look! Thank you Dr. Greenberg, they look AMAZING!

Totally exceeded my expectations! show details Totally exceeded my expectations!
Aug 29th, 2012

I had been contemplating a nose job and breast implants for years before I finally decided to have to courage to have a consultation. Ive heard of Dr. Greenberg on the radio and I also knew of a few people who have their breasts and nose done by him. After seeing his work, there was no question I was going to see him! The experience from start to finish was wonderful. The girls that works there are so sweet and helpful. Dr. Greenberg spent a lot of time with me going over the procedures. He listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel very comfortable. I was so nervous about having surgery for the first time and especially nervous about going under anesthesia but the entire staff made me feel so at ease. The day of my surgery, the nurse and anesthesiologist were so great to me. The recovery was much easier than I expected it to be. After about two days I was feeling pretty good. By the end the next week I was out with friends like nothing every happened. A year later now, and I could not be happier with the way my breasts and nose look! Both look so natural. I have so much more confidence, which is what I really needed after coming out of a long term relationship and being newly single. I cannot thank Dr. Greenberg and his staff enough for making the experience so great for me. I recommend anyone go and see him!

Great experience show details Great experience
Aug 13th, 2012

overall I was very pleased. the doctor was very informative and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Wonderful Staff show details Wonderful Staff
Jul 26th, 2012

Not only does this office have wonderful staff..Dr Greenburg is great!. He's honest and caring. When you have to make such an important decision, he and his staff were their every step of the way...to help you make an informed decision. No pressure at all..I would highly recommend this office.

great results show details great results
Jul 23rd, 2012

Dr. Greenberg is a very skilled plastic surgeon. I couldn't be more happy with my results, which were beyond my expections!

Breast and arm lift show details Breast and arm lift
Jul 16th, 2012

First of all, I have to say that everyone in the office is just amazing. They are all sweet and caring and it's genuine concern for your well being. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. As far as the actually surgery and my results....I would do it again 10 times over!! I LOVE IT!! My recovery was fairly seemless and my results are amazing! I can't say enough great things about Dr. Greenberg and his staff. Highly recommend him and his staff!! ;)

Great Experience! show details Great Experience!
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Greenberg and his staff were awesome! I had a breast reduction, lift and implants and cannot be happier! From when I walked in for my first visit, everyone was professional yet warm, which is sometimes difficult to accomplish. All my questions were answered and the care the day of the surgery and afterwards has all been wonderful. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for cosmetic surgery to use this office!

Mar 6th, 2012

I think Dr. Greenberg is amazing. I call him my "body artist". Yes he flies through appointments but that's only if you don't have questions/concerns. He has always answered every question I've had and he cares about doing his best. I would recommen him to friends/family in a heartbeat.

Face Eyes Breast show details Face Eyes Breast
Jan 25th, 2012

I went to Dr. Greenberg for his surgical skill and expertise. I dont care about bedside manner, I wasnt paying for him to be "nice" to me. His office staff are courteous and professional. I couldnt be more pleased with his consultation, advising realistic expectations, but mostly an amazing recovery. If I had known my facelift, eyes, and breast augmentation would have been this easy, I would have been at Dr Greenberg 10 years ago. Thank you Dr. Greenberg ( Tracey, Toni, and entire staff)

Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. Stephen Greenberg is AMAZING!! He did a great job on my breast and tummy tuck. I would highly recommend him!!

Did a great rhinoplasty show details Did a great rhinoplasty
Aug 16th, 2011

Just had rhinoplasty. Appt was for 8 am but office actually called and said he was running AHEAD of schedule, so I arrived at 7:40 am. He works with an excellent ENT, and all of his staff made me feel relaxed. Procedure was an hour and no pain or nausea afterwards. As for those who complain that he does not spend enough time with them, he would likely not be as expert of a surgeon if he spent so much time talking about the procedure. He seems to be a master at sculpting body parts, which is what one looks for in this area...Thanks, Dr. Greenburg!

Fast, friendly, and great results show details Fast, friendly, and great results
Aug 11th, 2011

I used Dr. Greenberg for CoolSculpting which can be viewed almost as an noninvasive way of getting liposuction done. The process was quick and easy and most importantly I got the results I wanted. My love handles are gone! Dr. Greenberg was also very friendly and was great in telling me about the entire process to ease my concerns. Will go back if I need his services in the future.

Maryann show details Maryann
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr Greenberg did a great job on my surgery. He did a tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation. I am soo happy. He did many of my friends and they look great.Dr. Greenberg is THE BEST!!!!

Great results show details Great results
Jun 27th, 2011

I had my boobs enhanced by Dr.Greenberg who has a wonderful office and staff! They were there to answer my every question and on the day of surgery I had an entire team take care of me. I am 3 weeks post opp and looking great!

May 7th, 2011

got a lower bleph done, great job. Waited for 2 hours before i went in. hes a great surgeon just over books his appts

Thank you Dr.Greenberg! show details Thank you Dr.Greenberg!
Jan 12th, 2011

Dr.Greenberg fixed my nose after I had broke it playing hockey a few years ago. He took the time to go over the entire surgery and showed me before and after shots. Once my surgery was complete he was there for me 24/7 to answer any questions I had. I am due to go back for my second follow up visit in a few days and I look great!

Dec 24th, 2010

Dr. Greenberg is fantastic. My liposuction, tummy tuck and breast lift are great. He is truly a perfectionist who takes great care of his patients.I love his staff also!!!

I would go back to Dr. Greenberg Again show details I would go back to Dr. Greenberg Again
by Jackie on Oct 26th, 2010

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Greenberg and his wonderful staff.I received a decent sized raise a few months ago and wanted to reward myself by getting breast implants. After hearing about Dr. Greenberg through friends, I booked an appointment for a consultation.Even though I wanted the procedure, I wasn't completely comfortable with it at the time (mostly I was concerned for safety reasons and the potential that they wouldn't look natural). Dr. Greenberg was excellent at comforting me and explaining in full detail what the surgery would entail and what I would expect. He really put me at a comfort level that made me confident before going into surgery.The procedure itself came out GREAT. I couldn't be happier. There are no visible scars and my breasts look great. Dr. Greenberg has significantly boosted my confidence level.Between his attentiveness, kindness, and producing great results, I would easily come back to Dr. Greenberg again if I needed plastic surgery in the future.

best doctor I have ever seen show details best doctor I have ever seen
by Marianela Ramos on Oct 5th, 2010

I am 100% satisfied with his services and love the staff

Doc1 show details Doc1
Mar 5th, 2010

fantastic surgeon! Great outcome! High recommendation!

Oct 13th, 2009

He did my breast implants/lift, with liposuction. They came out great!!Dr. Greenberg is fantastic. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!!I already sent 2 friends to him and they look great also.

Thrilled with the results! show details Thrilled with the results!
by TRA on Oct 5th, 2009

Both my husband and I used Dr Stephen Greenberg and we were both totally pleased with the results of our procedures. I had breast augmentation and my husband had lipo. (He looks amazing!) I would recommend Dr G highly.. after all, you have to choose someone with the experience and skill that Dr Greenberg possesses. I found him to be kind and caring. He listened to what I wanted and helped guide me so that I would have great results.

Sep 24th, 2009

It's been 8 months since my breast enlargement and lifts and I am still badly scared. It is quite embarrassing. Every time I go to him he says it will take time. I'll give him more time, but I'm almost sorry I did this.

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
Jan 28th, 2009

I recently met with Dr. Greenberg and his staff for a consultation and everyone was wonderful. They are all very nice people and answered all my questions.

Oct 2nd, 2008

Had a face lift, brow thread lift, and eyes done 2 years ago. My outcome has been good. I was not prepared for the scars that I would be left with around my ears. His manner is polite, but he is obviously always in a hurry. There were things I forgot to ask him because of this. He doesn't even call you by name when he comes into a room. He is very good at what he does, but if you need hand holding through this process, this is not the office for you.

Bad with bedside manner - Great plastic surgeon show details Bad with bedside manner - Great plastic surgeon
Jul 8th, 2008

He doesn't spend too much time with you, but rather lets his staff do that. I don't care if he knows my name or not though, I wanted a good tummy tuck and he certainly did his job. I have excellent results. My incision is thin and low, my tummy and muscles are tight, and my belly button is cute. Not the best bedside manner, but he knows how to do his job and I wouldn't go to anybody else.