Plastic Surgeons
Woodbury
195 Froehlich Farm Blvd
Woodbury, NY 11797
516-364-4200
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Judy's Book.
 |  Very happy  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2014

Dr Greenberg came recommended by a friend. I had lipo of my tight and belly in may. From the time I walked into the office till the time of my surgery everyone was so nice anss helpful. The ladies behind the desk put me at ease and the staff was wonderful. Dr Greenberg was patient with me and answered all my question. I did nt feel rushed. I was at ease when I chose dr Greenberg and he did a wonderful job. I am so pleased with the results. I would recommend him highly.

|  Liposuction, a shameful experience.  |  show details
by Remorse Patient on May 28th, 2014

Years ago he performed liposuction on my back and my inner thigh, which resulted in many scars and a concave indentation approximately 1 inch in length and 3/4 inch in depth. I not only feel and look awful due to his botched up job, but deceived by him. I sincerely suggest you do not proceed with Dr. Stephen Greenberg.

|  Mommy makeover  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2014

I had a mommy makeover done.. boobs, smart lipo of abdomin & flanks a year ago. I'm very impressed with my boobs ;) however the lipo wasn't worth my time or money. It left scarring & you can barely notice a difference at all. My opinion stick to the basics!

|  Loving my Legs :)  |  show details
by Jacki Stone on Apr 20th, 2014

I have hated my legs my entire life and finally decided to do something about it. After meeting with a few Dr's wasn't even a question where I would go for my procedure. Dr. Stephen Greenberg was the winner..I just loved the way he explained everything and made me feel comfortable with what I was about to go through. I am happy to report I will be wearing short shorts this summer because of Dr. Greenberg. He sculpted my legs into what I had only dreamed of having. I have since sent 2 of my friends for breast augmentations which they will be having next month. He is the BEST.

|  Best boobs in town  |  show details
by Justine Lewis on Mar 26th, 2014

I was so nervous about my boob job and now I couldn't be any happier. Dr Greenberg and his staff made the process so easy. I am so happy with my new breasts and can't believe I waited so long to get them. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

|  Nose job and medi spa  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2014

I have used dr Greenberg medi spa for years now, his skin care line is amazing, it is Definatly the best skin products on the market.( and believe me, I tried them all) the staff in the medi spa is terrific. I love going there, I do nothing but laugh with them and they make me feel like family there. Truly love them. As for dr greenberg, I used him for my nose job about 6 months ago. OMG, I am in love ! My nose looks perfect and I get so many compliments. He is a wonderful, kind and patient doctor that made me feel comfortable. I had very little bruising and swelling. The pain was minimal and in a few days I felt good now 6 months later I look and feel amazing. Dr Greenberg talkies his time answering all my questions and put me at ease. I will go back to him for any procedures needed, but for now I am his biggest medi spa fan!!!! P.s. there is another dr Greenberg in great neck that is a plastic surgeon, I went to him for a consult and was not happy with him. So happy I chose dr. Greenberg in Woodbury.

|  lipo at 43  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2014

I am 43 with 4 beautiful children but unfortunately they left me with excess weight I couldn't lose. I worked out all the time and tried many different diets to shed some weight, nothing worked, so I looked into lipo and a tummy tuck, When I first went to Greenberg last month I had doubts about this procedure because it sounded risky online. However he made me feel very comfortable and told me exactly what would be best for me. I eventually decided to do a "mommy makeover" and I look fantastic. Very little pain and no visible scars, in fact my scar from my pregnancy's were removed! this man is wonderful and very kind. Would recommend him to anyone.

|  Consultation  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2014

I consulted with Dr. Greenberg last week at his Woodbury, NY office after meeting with several other doctors for a breast augmentation. Unlike many of the other plastic surgeon offices that I have visited, Dr. Greenberg's office was by far the most pleasant. After only waiting about 15 minutes, I was brought back for my consultation by one of the medical assistants. I found the medical staff to be extremely knowledgeable and patient with me, as I had many questions. I then met with Dr. Greenberg who was very kind and welcoming. We discussed what a breast augmentation procedure entailed, beginning to end, as well as what I could expect result-wise. He made me feel very comfortable and by the time I was sent out to meet with his surgical coordinator, I knew that I had found my surgeon! I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg and I will be referring all of my friends there.

|  Shirtless  |  show details
by Jonathan on Feb 26th, 2014

I have always been self conscious about taking my shirt off and hated the way I looked. Finally made the decision to meet with dr Greenberg and after my consultation decided he was going to change my life forever. I am 3 months post op and couldn't be happier. Can't wait to hit the beach this summer. Dr Greenberg and his staff were amazing and with me every step of the way. So happy.

|  No more man boobs  |  show details
by Gary S. on Jan 19th, 2014

I am so happy I made the decision not only to have gynecomastia but that I went to Dr. Greenberg. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and cared for and I am so happy with the way I look. He's the best. I would recommend him to anyone considering surgery.

Jan 19th, 2014

Love Dr Greenberg. Had a tummy tuck and look and feel great. Best decision I ever made. I highly recommend Dr Greenberg and his staff

by new yorker on Dec 13th, 2013

i dont understand how he gets a good rating! he did a tummy tuck on me, its been 2 years already and i am extremely unhappy with the results! fake doctor, he lies saying he does this many times a week. oh please than you would be good at what you are doing!! worst bedside manner ever!!! so angry for wasting my money on his work!!

|  Lipo  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2013

I would not recommend this surgeon for liposuction. He performed abdominal lipo on me last oct 2012. His office is always crowded. His receptionists are not friendly. They dont make eye contact and hardly smile at greeting you. He told me that I had intra abdominal fat. Therefore my lipo could not give me the best contours. I am a fairly small person with a pretty good physique. I was far from obese. Just a few weeks ago I went to another surgeon in Westchester. He told me that I had no such thing as intra abdominal fat and that he could remove it. Guess what that surgeon did just that. Now Im flat. Dr Greenberg is horrible. He just did not want to put in the work to remove all of my belly fat. Its called not having expertise. Not a friendly Doctor with horrible bedside. At his follow ups he was in and out. Just looked me up and down with a screw face and went to his next patient. Trust my judgement. Dont use this surgeon.

Nov 27th, 2013

The worst plastic surgeon!!! He is a butcher.

|  Smartlipo  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2013

He is all about money & only money I will never go to him again.

|  Breast reduction  |  show details
by Julianna on Oct 21st, 2013

I am so thrilled I chose Dr. Greenberg to do my breast reduction. I feel and look great and also had him put juvaderm to make my upper lip look fuller while I was out during surgery and it was the best decision ever. I have the confidence back that I needed. I have always wanted fuller lips and it just was so easy to have both done at once and Dr.Greenberg is the BEST,,,,

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Cindy on Sep 16th, 2013

Extremely Happy!!!! I recently had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Stephen Greenberg after a few friends of mine recommended him and my results and experience were fantastic. The office staff was very informative and Dr. Greenberg spent a lot of time with me discussing my options!! I finally have my self esteem back!!!! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Stephen Greenberg!!

|  Breast Augmentation patient  |  show details
by Robin on Sep 16th, 2013

I have never been so happy! Dr. Greenberg did a great job on my breasts. He listened to what I wanted and the results are just perfect. My self confidence has grown with my new look. He is an incredible doctor who I highly recommend. Many of my friends have gone to see him in the past couple of months and everyone is totally pleased with their results!

|  Very Happy with my new eyes  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2013

I recently had my eyes done by Dr. Greenberg and I am so happy with my results. He is a true artist and explained everything exactly as it was going to be and was on the money. He is the best and I would tell anyone who is looking for perfection to call him...

|  patient  |  show details
by jenny on Jul 31st, 2013

My son recently had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg he is so happy and feels great. As a mom I was so worried and nervous about not only the procedure but choosing the right surgeon as well. Now that it is all over I can say I am so happy and would recommend using Dr. Greenberg to anyone. He and his staff are professional and incredible.

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by casey on Jul 24th, 2013

I had a tummy tuck in May by Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg and I am so happy. I look and feel terrific, wearing a bikini already... Love Dr. G and his incredible staff, very professional.

|  upper and lower eyelid surgery  |  show details
by steve Rosenblum on Jul 17th, 2013

I recently had my eyes done with Dr. Greenberg and I am so happy that I finally took the plunge and did what I have been wanting to do for so long. Dr. Greenberg and his staff were amazing and I am very happy with the way I look now and won't be hiding behind my glasses any longer. Dr. Greenberg is the best....

Jul 13th, 2013

I am so miserable with my results cause of him. I don't even know the reasons to why he gets many awards for his job. I have to go through this again!! wish i did my research better!!

|  Great Job Dr.Greenberg!  |  show details
by EB on Jul 1st, 2013

It took me months to finally deside wich doctor to choose for my BA. When I met Dr Greenberg I read other patients' review I got so confuse because just like all other Dr's review I found positive and negative experience. Now I realize I did a great and wise desition Dr Greenberg did a unique job. I'm so happy and lots of my friends now are definitely thinking about BA with Dr Greenberg. He is the best!

|  breast reduction  |  show details
by sheila on Jun 29th, 2013

I am so happy i decided to have the breast reduction I have wanted for so long and chose Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg after interviewing so many other qualified plastic surgeons. He is a true artist and I love the way I look and feel. He and his incredible staff made me feel comfortable and confident throughout the process. Love him and highly recommend.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Donna Fink on Jun 8th, 2013

I recently had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Greenberg and i am so happy with my results. He is a true perfectionist and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. I would recommend Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg to anyone who is considering plastic surgery..

|  Be Aware and Cautious  |  show details
by Happy to Have Survived on Jun 2nd, 2013

Dr. Greeenberg is probably talented and well trained. He has many happy patients. My advice to all those considering him as their surgeon is be aware of a few things: 1. You will probably will be treated great until you sign on the dotted line-then expect to be treated less well. 2. Be cautious of the over scheduling of procedures. 3. Think very carefully about whether an invasive procedure performed outside of a hospital is the wisest move for your well being. 4. If your procedure is delayed several hours and you become dehydrated and hypoglycemic, cancel. 5. Insist they write into your contract that Dr. Greenberg can not jeopardize your health by extended fasting and delays. 6. Delays invite RUSHING through procedures and put you at great risk. Injury can result. You should be treated like the only patient not like a car on an assembly line.. 7. If you don't feel like you should be discharged, insist that you not be. 8. If things go wrong or less than well, do not expect any considerations or compensation for damaged teeth, pulled muscles or wrenched backs. 9. Remember that you are valuable to your family and think very carefully.

by citygirl123 on Jun 2nd, 2013

I'm not happy at all with my tummy tuck. I have go go to another doctor and see what can be done. I regret a lot for choosing him as my surgeon should have done my research more.

|  Happy with my mommy makeover  |  show details
by Julie on May 21st, 2013

After having 3 children i was unhappy with my body and decided to turn to Dr. Greenberg for help. He suggested a tummy tuck and breast lift with implants. I had my surgery in April and feel and look great. People cannot believe what an incredible job he did and how great i look and feel. And i must add that he was just so nice and professional and his staff of nurses were nothing short of amazing. Overall I give Dr. Greenberg a huge thumbs up... He's talented and amazing.

|  rhinoplasty  |  show details
by gregg on May 13th, 2013

I had a Rhinoplasty by Dr. Greenberg back in February and it is now May and I must say my results are far superior than I had even expected. I had broken my nose back in High School playing football and it has bothered me ever since but had been nervous about having surgery and what it would look like. Dr. Greenberg made me feel that he understood my apprehensiveness and truly listened to what I had wanted done. I am so happy and look and feel great.

|  Breast lift and Rhinoplasty  |  show details
by Sydney Lee on May 13th, 2013

I am 4 weeks post op from a Rhinoplasty and Breast lift with implants. I am so happy with my results. Dr. Greenberg gave me exactly what I wanted. My experience was amazing and I have Dr. Greenberg and his incredible staff to thank....

|  Feeling Great  |  show details
by Jack on Mar 31st, 2013

I recently had rhinoplasty and a chin implant done by Dr. Greenberg. I am very happy with my results, I look and feel great and thought he was amazing. He was able to give me the look I truly wanted.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Tiffany P. on Mar 29th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck and aside from loving my results I found Dr Greenberg and his staff caring , kind and patient. He really took the time to go over the procedure and everything I would be going through and he was perfect. Love him and loved his office. Would Highly recommend!!!

by Suzy on Mar 24th, 2013

I must say I was so happy to find Dr. Greenberg. My son had a mole on his face that made him so self conscious and miserable. After doing a lot of research we decided to use Dr. Greenberg to remove the mole that was in the middle of his face. He was so kind to my 13 year old son and made him feel completely comfortable and after removing what had caused him to be embarrassed he is now mole free and you would never have known there was anything there to begin with. We are huge fans of Dr. Greenberg for his caring and kind way and for removing the mole without a trace.

|  Very Happy  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2013

I had a mommy makeover and have been extremely happy with my experience so far. I think Dr. Greenberg has been nothing but kind, supportive, thorough and honest. His staff was very helpful and my results are looking great so far. I feel fantastic!

Feb 26th, 2013

he did a tummy tuck on me and i am so unhappy with the results! he doesnt even spend enough time with you and doesnt even ask what you want. always rushing through appointments. all they care about is the money!!!!!

|  I should've read reviews first.  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2013

I am about 2 months post op from a rhinoplasty. I have not heard from or seen Dr. Greenberg since the day I got my splint off. When I first met him for my consult, he came in, took a 10 second look at my nose and said, "okay… we'll do this and this and this." Never once asked me what I thought, or what I was looking for. After surgery, I was extremely out of it and I felt like they were rushing me out of recovery. I never got a phone call to see how I was doing. Went 5 days later to get my splint off and again, he came in for literally a minute, said I looked great, and the end. I felt very pressured by his staff to book my surgery during the consultation. I really wished I had done more research. Now, everyone tells me that it doesn't even look like I had anything done. I'll be paying this off for a while and don't have anything to show for it.

Dec 4th, 2012

During the initial consultation he will spend as much time with you as needed, after surgery and after he gets your money, he won't look at you. During my post op in the recovery room he didnt even come in the check on me. I had some questions 3 months post op about lines thats started forming after my surgery and he said, "I don't know what that is" and preceded to turn around an leave the room. Post op my breasts are noticeably different sizes, his answer, thy were different sizes before. Nope, one looks like a D cup and the other a C cup, this was not my issue pre op. I'm not a happy customer, especially since I paid in full in cash before the surgery.

Sep 22nd, 2012

I had a face lift and both my upper & lower eyes done approximately six months ago. I am stilll seeing changes, but I am extremely happy with the results.

|  Best Decision Ever  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I had a breast and arm lift and hands down, this was the best decision I have ever made. Not just doing the surgeries, but going with Dr. Greenberg. He and his staff have been amazing through the entire process and have made these major surgeries very easy. I can't say enough great things!

Sep 11th, 2012

I personally feel as though the staff is the core of his practice. They are so nice friendly and helpful. They always are there to answere any questions I may have.

|  Great!!!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Everything about Dr. Greenberg and his staff is excellent! They are professional, courteous and most caring. I am so happy with my results.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

It was refreshing to meet a plastic surgeon that recommended non invasive options. Most surgeons are so quick to cut. Dr. Greenberg has a large variety of non invasive options like cool sculpting that are amazing and show great results, little to no pain and little to no recovery. What more could you ask for! I was back to my normal routine right away and looking fabulous!

Sep 10th, 2012

Recently had a breast augmentation and couldn't be happier! He may be quick with office visits but he truly answers all your questions and puts you at ease. His work is perfection!

|  Outstanding results!  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

Absolutely amazing results! The office was so helpful in sharing their own experiences and easy to work with. Dr. Greenberg was much more than I ever expected, thorough and took his time when presenting my options for breast implants. I could not be happier with the results! Thank you Dr. Greenberg!

|  Life Changing and Amazing experience  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2012

What an amazing experience! From the moment I walked in the door I was treated exceptionally. Dr Greenberg did an incredible job on my breast aug procedure. It truly has been a life changing experience. I recommend him to everyone I know because I know they will be in the best hands.

|  So so so happy!  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2012

Thank you Dr. Greenberg! My results are fantastic and you and your staff were amazing! I Have gotten so many compliments and i have you to thank for it! Basically you changed my life.

|  Please pay attention to bad reviews  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

This dr is a scam artist. His only concern is your money! These good reviews has to be written by his staff, family and friends. There is no way People are satisfied with his work... Be smart don't waste your money or put your beauty dreams in his hands you will regret it!!!!!! My experience was horrible 8 months later I look no better after lipo revisions are desperately needed all thanks to dr. Greenberg....

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

For years, I thought about getting a breast augmentation. I just wasn't happy with the way I looked, I finally decided a couple of weeks ago that it was the right time. After carefully considering all my options, the choice was clear that Dr. Greenberg was it! He is an expert and his staff was so warm and welcoming! There is just one week left in the summer and I am taking full advantage of the way I look! Thank you Dr. Greenberg, they look AMAZING!

|  Totally exceeded my expectations!  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

I had been contemplating a nose job and breast implants for years before I finally decided to have to courage to have a consultation. Ive heard of Dr. Greenberg on the radio and I also knew of a few people who have their breasts and nose done by him. After seeing his work, there was no question I was going to see him! The experience from start to finish was wonderful. The girls that works there are so sweet and helpful. Dr. Greenberg spent a lot of time with me going over the procedures. He listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel very comfortable. I was so nervous about having surgery for the first time and especially nervous about going under anesthesia but the entire staff made me feel so at ease. The day of my surgery, the nurse and anesthesiologist were so great to me. The recovery was much easier than I expected it to be. After about two days I was feeling pretty good. By the end the next week I was out with friends like nothing every happened. A year later now, and I could not be happier with the way my breasts and nose look! Both look so natural. I have so much more confidence, which is what I really needed after coming out of a long term relationship and being newly single. I cannot thank Dr. Greenberg and his staff enough for making the experience so great for me. I recommend anyone go and see him!

|  Worst Office Ever  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Without getting too personal online the operation came out horrible. Needed a revision surgery, that came out horrible. Their billing department lies to you and throws in extra fees that weren't a part of the original payment plan. Long long wait times for everything. For the money you can most definitely find a better surgeon and office.

|  Need to be sued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

WARNING DO NOT USE HIM!!!!!!!!!!! he takes your money do not grantee results does a half a$$ job which leaves u with scares n barely any results.... He rush ur surgery n then expect u to pay for him to revise his mediocre work?!?! He has no bedside manner, he's in and out of ur room in seconds literally... I had lipo n brazillian butt lift done by him my backside has no improvement, he failed to tell me not to set on buttocks for at least 3 weeks! Stomach if u ask me never was touch only thing he worked on was flanks, oh forgot to mention he did my inner thighs with are now deformed because u rushed and only did front of inner thigh not the back, my knee is numb n I have a pulling and tingling sensation from upper thigh to my knee... Now I have to pay another plastic surgeon to redo his botch job!!! I'm soooo disappointed I hope this review prevent many others from wasting their time, money and sanity! Oh by the way like many others say he advertise very well however he rush to do surgery cause time is money in his eyes.... He did my stomach, flanks, back, inner things and fat transfer to buttocks in less than 1 hr BE WARE!!!!

|  Great experience  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

overall I was very pleased. the doctor was very informative and the staff was friendly and helpful.

|  Wonderful Staff  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Not only does this office have wonderful staff..Dr Greenburg is great!. He's honest and caring. When you have to make such an important decision, he and his staff were their every step of the way...to help you make an informed decision. No pressure at all..I would highly recommend this office.

|  great results  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

Dr. Greenberg is a very skilled plastic surgeon. I couldn't be more happy with my results, which were beyond my expections!

|  Breast and arm lift  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

First of all, I have to say that everyone in the office is just amazing. They are all sweet and caring and it's genuine concern for your well being. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. As far as the actually surgery and my results....I would do it again 10 times over!! I LOVE IT!! My recovery was fairly seemless and my results are amazing! I can't say enough great things about Dr. Greenberg and his staff. Highly recommend him and his staff!! ;)

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Greenberg and his staff were awesome! I had a breast reduction, lift and implants and cannot be happier! From when I walked in for my first visit, everyone was professional yet warm, which is sometimes difficult to accomplish. All my questions were answered and the care the day of the surgery and afterwards has all been wonderful. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for cosmetic surgery to use this office!

|  Never saw Dr Greenberg, just his assistants  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

Went to him because I heard him talking on the radio. My problem: brown spots on face. Dr Greenberg never came to see me. I was seen by a lady who recommended chemical peels, after the second treatment I had a bad reaction and ended up with more dark spots to worry about. It's been four treatments and the change has been minimal and still dealing with the dark areas caused by the treatment. Still waiting to see Dr Greenberg.

May 19th, 2012

dont go to him for tummy tucks! he sucks at it and you will regret it! i think most of the comments here are written by his staff. he has the worst bedside manners, always in a rush!!

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Greenberg also left horrible scars on me it's been almost a year after my surgery and I still have a belly button scar the whole point of a tummy tuck is to be able to show off your tummy. Then he wants to convince you into doing laser treatments and of course you have to pay for that to. Now I need to go to another dr. To fix all his mistakes!!

Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr Greenberg left massive scars (that are very visible) after my surgery. When I went back he said, "I am sorry there is nothing more I can do for you." He has terrible bedside manners and practically begs you to vote for him to LI top surgeon, actually hands you cards solicitling your vote! STAY AWAY!!!

|  Terrible experience  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

I had an awful experience with Dr. Greenberg. His LACKS of care, LACK of skill and LACK of knowledge. I am still suffering from his carelessness.

Mar 8th, 2012

NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Mar 6th, 2012

I think Dr. Greenberg is amazing. I call him my "body artist". Yes he flies through appointments but that's only if you don't have questions/concerns. He has always answered every question I've had and he cares about doing his best. I would recommen him to friends/family in a heartbeat.

|  msh  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

had breast aug in jan. 2012 amazing

|  Mommy makeover  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

Don't go to this doctor staff is horrible, unorganized dr only cares about the money after I paid him they billed my insurance for something that was supposed to covered with the money I paid for surgery according to consultation. Breast lift with implant is horrible breast are still saggy. Went to him because he is # 1 plastic surgeon but by far the worst surgery I've seen. I've had family members get the same surgeries as me and they look so much better then me mind you they had there surgeries in Colombia : ( I wish I would've choose another dr. And not went with the outdated pictures on the website.

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Dr Greenberg did breast aug on me 3 years ago, one of the boobs dropped so he fixed it a year later....one month later it dropped an inch and a half again and he blames it on my "natural anatomy". If that was my natural anatomy I would have know that before surgery and he should have mentioned it....trust me, as a female, you know if your natural anatomy of your breast are off! I had him fix them a 3rd time as I was afraid if I went some where else that Dr would have just done what Greenberg did the first time to fix them.....once again, a month after surgery my boob drops an inch. I had severe allergic reactions to the bandages the last 2 surgeries, which he should have taken into consideration the second time, my scars are HORRIBLE and I cannot do anything without being in pain....and this is a year and a half after the last surgery. I cannot workout, hold my newborn niece, or sleep on my stomach without being in severe pain.....I would not recommend him to anyone ever!!! And I wont even begin to talk about the staff...only decent person there was the anesteciologist (dont know the spelling)

Feb 4th, 2012

Overbooks, No bedside manner, The staff is RUDE!, All follow-up visits last an average of 3 minutes because he already has your money and could care less to talk about any problem that you might be concerned with. I will never go back!

|  Face Eyes Breast  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

I went to Dr. Greenberg for his surgical skill and expertise. I dont care about bedside manner, I wasnt paying for him to be "nice" to me. His office staff are courteous and professional. I couldnt be more pleased with his consultation, advising realistic expectations, but mostly an amazing recovery. If I had known my facelift, eyes, and breast augmentation would have been this easy, I would have been at Dr Greenberg 10 years ago. Thank you Dr. Greenberg ( Tracey, Toni, and entire staff)

|  I look fantastic!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Oct 19th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I just had a nose job a few weeks back to correct the arch in my nose. Dr.Greenberg just pulled off the bandages today and I looked so good that I started crying. I can not believe my ugly nose is gone.

Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. Stephen Greenberg is AMAZING!! He did a great job on my breast and tummy tuck. I would highly recommend him!!

|  lovely  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Oct 14th, 2011 on judysbook.com

lovely office and great staff! i can not wait to have my botox done.

|  Love the result  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Oct 6th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I had a breast enhancement and after years of self confidence being really low, i am now back on my A game.

|  Nose  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Sep 15th, 2011 on judysbook.com

Dr.Greenberg reconstructed my nose after i broke it in a hockey fight. i really love the result and i feel normal again.

|  Loved it!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Sep 7th, 2011 on judysbook.com

loved the mommy makeover i got. very big attention to detail and the office is clean and good staff

|  Great Office  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 30th, 2011 on judysbook.com

Love going to this doctor. the office is amazing and they always take the time to talk and get to know me.

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  tummy tuck next  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

the staff is always helpful,and work hard ,all promises he makes he keeps including revisions and so on ,very nice,and courteous,thanks steve and liz

|  Dr.Fantasti  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 17th, 2011 on judysbook.com

love love love my results !! i look great

|  Did a great rhinoplasty  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2011

Just had rhinoplasty. Appt was for 8 am but office actually called and said he was running AHEAD of schedule, so I arrived at 7:40 am. He works with an excellent ENT, and all of his staff made me feel relaxed. Procedure was an hour and no pain or nausea afterwards. As for those who complain that he does not spend enough time with them, he would likely not be as expert of a surgeon if he spent so much time talking about the procedure. He seems to be a master at sculpting body parts, which is what one looks for in this area...Thanks, Dr. Greenburg!

|  Fast, friendly, and great results  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

I used Dr. Greenberg for CoolSculpting which can be viewed almost as an noninvasive way of getting liposuction done. The process was quick and easy and most importantly I got the results I wanted. My love handles are gone! Dr. Greenberg was also very friendly and was great in telling me about the entire process to ease my concerns. Will go back if I need his services in the future.

|  Maryann  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr Greenberg did a great job on my surgery. He did a tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation. I am soo happy. He did many of my friends and they look great.Dr. Greenberg is THE BEST!!!!

|  Lip  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 9th, 2011 on judysbook.com

Lipo after my baby and i loved it. i look great now and more defined. Dr.G did a great job!

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  nose job  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 3rd, 2011 on judysbook.com

my nose was always sloped and dr.greenberg resculpted the profile of my nose and now i look great!

|  Be Wary  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2011

This doctor makes his money by telling patients that procedures done by other doctors were done horribly. In reality Dr. Greenberg's work leaves a lot to be desired.

|  I wish I read the reviews before I went to him  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

I had what should be a common procedure - botox. But instead, I'm left with droopy eyelids and feel awful. The people in his office are rude! Whoever created his website should be embarassed! I only wish - i had read all these reviews first - I would have never gone to him - not even for free, which it wasn't.

|  lipo left hips and buttocks different sizes  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Had lipo performed on saddlebags and inner thighs. Dr. Greenberg left my left buttock and outer thigh much larger than my right one. When I questioned him about it, he said there must have been more fat to begin with on that one side.That should have been his job to evaluate my body prior to the surgery to determine how much to remove. This assymetry is noticeable in clothing and in bathing suits. I am very disappointed and must undergo the painful procedure of lipo again to try and correct this.

|  Nice results  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 18th, 2011 on judysbook.com

great team nice results i can not say enough about this doctor!

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  results are amazing!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 11th, 2011 on judysbook.com

The results i got from my breast enhancement are natural and amazing looking at the same time.

|  Great results  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

I had my boobs enhanced by Dr.Greenberg who has a wonderful office and staff! They were there to answer my every question and on the day of surgery I had an entire team take care of me. I am 3 weeks post opp and looking great!

|  Nip Tuck  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jun 20th, 2011 on judysbook.com

This doctor is better than Nip Tuck! I love my results. Thanks to the procedure i had i look greattt

|  Confidence  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jun 3rd, 2011 on judysbook.com

My confidence is up after having a nose job with Dr.greenberg. Thanks to his expertiese i now look great. I broke my nose as a kid after running into a table.

|  Skinny for Summer!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 24th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I have minor Liposuction preformed around my waist and my bikini line looks amazing! i am ready for summer!!!

|  My experience  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

The office staff is very rude and is incapable of answering questions correctly and consistantly. The surgical coordinator in particular is quite rude. I had to call more than 4 times to have my prescriptions for blood work sent to me. And the day of my surgury I was forced to wait 5 hours before going in to the office where I waited another hour. The results were good, but it cost me a lot of unecessary stress and anxiety. I don't care what Greenberg's reputation is, I would never go back.

|  Ear pining instead of ear reshaping  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

I received a quote from this doctor that said something different from what I asked for and compared to other plastic surgeons it was a bit over priced I asked to have ear reshaping and instead they said ear pining. The doctor spoke with me for like 5 minutes and rather than offering suggestions was just looking at me like I'm saying somethig stupid. Personally I don't think he is trained at ear reconstruction so he would have done pining instead just to get my money and not caring what I think. After thi consultation I have lost my faith in Doug this surgery.

May 7th, 2011

got a lower bleph done, great job. Waited for 2 hours before i went in. hes a great surgeon just over books his appts

|  Excellence  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 4th, 2011 on judysbook.com

This doctor is made by pure excellence. I had amazing results from an amazing team

|  Diamond Skin  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 27th, 2011 on judysbook.com

My skin looks amazing after having a peel done with Dr.Greenberg. I go 2 times a year and every time I have flawless skin.

|  Personality  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 19th, 2011 on judysbook.com

Dr.Greenberg has an amazing personality! I enjoyed having my consultation with him, he comforted me while going into surgery and was by my bed when my procedure finished

|  Crows Feet  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 13th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I had botox to remove my crows feet and he did a great job. I wish the results would last forever , but with botox you do have to get it re done every so often.

|  Nose Job  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 4th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I had my nose`s arch corrected by Dr.Greenberg and i got amazing results.

|  Breast Lift  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Mar 29th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I had a breast lift with Dr.Greenberg and I look great. I got a renewed confidence lift that I needed to go out and have fun.

|  Renewed Lifestyle  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Mar 21st, 2011 on judysbook.com

Dr.Greenberg gave me a post pregnancy tune up. My body looks great my life has renewed and I can still look good when going out.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Mar 14th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I had a skin peel at Dr.Greenberg and the results were great. I am going back in 3 months for another one.

|  Skin Renewal  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Mar 7th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I had microdermabrasion the procedure took about an hour and i look fantastic!

|  Thank you for my life!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Mar 3rd, 2011 on judysbook.com

I was always flat chested going to Dr. Greenberg he gave me the enhancement that I needed and I have my life back.

|  Heart Warming  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Feb 28th, 2011 on judysbook.com

After a car accident left my nose and chin deformed. Dr.Greenberg took the time to really listen to me and look at how I wanted to look. He showed me before and after pictures. and after 3 surgeries. I have my life back.

|  Technology  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Feb 22nd, 2011 on judysbook.com

I really loved the 3D technology which showed me before and after of what I would look like.

|  I look great!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Feb 14th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I look much younger thanks to my botox and this amazing doctors help

|  Results  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Feb 2nd, 2011 on judysbook.com

I needed amazing results and I got them! Thanks to this incredible doctor my breast lift looks great.

|  Remarkable  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jan 28th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I lost over 200 pounds and seeked the help of this wonderful doctor to do my tummy tuck and arm lift. My results are amazing!

|  Professional Results  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jan 25th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I went to Dr.Greenberg for botox enhancements to the area around my eyes. I am pleased with the natural enhancement and can not thank his staff enough!

|  New body  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jan 17th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I recently lost over 150 pounds. I consulted Dr.Greenberg for my body lift procedure and the results were amazing!

|  Thank you Dr.Greenberg!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

Dr.Greenberg fixed my nose after I had broke it playing hockey a few years ago. He took the time to go over the entire surgery and showed me before and after shots. Once my surgery was complete he was there for me 24/7 to answer any questions I had. I am due to go back for my second follow up visit in a few days and I look great!

|  Wedding Day  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jan 6th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I was getting ready for my Wedding and I went to Dr.Greenberg to get me in tip-top shape! He did an amazing job and I looked fantastic. I cant wait for my wedding pictures.

|  EXTREMELY POOR BEDSIDE MANNERS  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

Even though my breast augmentation and tummy tuck were satisfactory, Dr. Greenberg and his stuff were full of themselves and showed no empathy at any time. DON'T go to him or you are in for a long and painful physical and EMOTIONAL damage.

|  Great Results!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Dec 29th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I was referred to Dr.Greenberg by a friend and he re did my breast implants to a more natural size and shape. I am very pleased with the results.

Dec 24th, 2010

Dr. Greenberg is fantastic. My liposuction, tummy tuck and breast lift are great. He is truly a perfectionist who takes great care of his patients.I love his staff also!!!

|  Exactly what i was hoping for!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Dec 21st, 2010 on judysbook.com

The results that I got from my breast implants are exactly what I was hoping for! Dr. Greenberg did a great job and took great attention to detail.

|  A more youthful me  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Dec 15th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I went to Dr.Greenberg to have my nose corrected. His staff is amazing and everyone took the time to answer each and everyone of my questions. Now when people look at me, just this minor enhancement has made my face softer and more youthf...

|  Bye bye Love Handles!  |  show details
by Tom J at Insider Pages on Dec 13th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Greenberg gave me male liposuction to get rid of my love handles! I look great in a swimsuit now!

|  Thank you!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Dec 10th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Dr. Greenberg deserves an award he did a beautiful job on my Breast Enhancements! I would recommend him to anyone!

|  If you are looking for an amazing result use Greenberg!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Dec 8th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Dr.Greenberg is amazing he did an awesome job on helping put the finishing touches on my body!

|  I look great!  |  show details
by Becky J at Insider Pages on Dec 7th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Thanks to Dr.Greenberg my body is now in the best shape it has ever been! I had liposcution with him and he sculpted my body to perfection.

|  Perfection!  |  show details
by Janelle T. at Judy`sBook on Dec 3rd, 2010 on judysbook.com

Dr.Greenberg did an amazing job on my Breast Implants, it really enhanced my profile and look!

|  Amazing Results!  |  show details
by Janice D at Insider Pages on Nov 29th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr.Greenberg and his amazing staff have been there for me every step of the way! They gave me unbelievable results and I was able to see wh...

|  Amazing Results!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Nov 24th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I just got liposuction to get my body in top condition for a swimsuit competition. Thanks to Dr.Greenberg I look hott!

|  Natural Beauty  |  show details
by Tina B at Insider Pages on Nov 19th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Thanks to Dr.Greenberg I got my confidence back! After going through a divorce I wanted to look my best for meeting new people. Dr.Greenbe...

Nov 18th, 2010

I went in for a consultation and I had to wait 2 1/2 Hours which was ridiculous.I was soooo disappointed and I was expecting so much more. I think if Dr. Greenberg spoke with me for 10 min that was saying alot.

|  First Class Doctor!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Nov 18th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Thanks Dr. Greenberg! You are amazing!

|  I love Dr. Greenberg!  |  show details
by Meghan D at Insider Pages on Nov 16th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I just had a breast enhancement with Dr.Greenberg and I am very pleased wit the results! I have the subtle enhancement that I was looking f...

|  Awesome Results!!  |  show details
by Jane B. at Judy`sBook on Nov 12th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Dr. Greenberg is the best! I just had a nose surgery and he fixed my crooked nose.

|  Best Doctor!  |  show details
by Anthony T at Insider Pages on Nov 10th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I just went to Dr.Greenberg for Facial Rejuvenation. He helped to help clear my enlarged pores and this treatment lasted for about a half ho...

|  I would go back to Dr. Greenberg Again  |  show details
by Jackie on Oct 26th, 2010

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Greenberg and his wonderful staff.I received a decent sized raise a few months ago and wanted to reward myself by getting breast implants. After hearing about Dr. Greenberg through friends, I booked an appointment for a consultation.Even though I wanted the procedure, I wasn't completely comfortable with it at the time (mostly I was concerned for safety reasons and the potential that they wouldn't look natural). Dr. Greenberg was excellent at comforting me and explaining in full detail what the surgery would entail and what I would expect. He really put me at a comfort level that made me confident before going into surgery.The procedure itself came out GREAT. I couldn't be happier. There are no visible scars and my breasts look great. Dr. Greenberg has significantly boosted my confidence level.Between his attentiveness, kindness, and producing great results, I would easily come back to Dr. Greenberg again if I needed plastic surgery in the future.

Oct 18th, 2010

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Greenberg. He was over aggressive when doing my surgery. The technique he used was outdated and he did not perform the procedure as we had discussed. As a matter of FACT the procedure that he did was contraindicated and should never have been done. I am still, 4 years later in pain and discomfort. I really do belive that once he got me in the O R he forgot who he was operating on. He is a disgrace to the medical profession.

|  best doctor I have ever seen  |  show details
by Marianela Ramos on Oct 5th, 2010

I am 100% satisfied with his services and love the staff

Aug 20th, 2010

Dr Greenberg definetly needs some new professional staff. The office manager was excellent but the girl at the front desk was a nasty little one she must not reall need a job. Mr. Greenberg needs to spend more time with his patients or he is going to start loosing some revenue The comsumption is the same the staff and dr. greenberg are not empathetic towards his paitents feelings. his work was ok my scars could use some revisions. thank God i dint have a lift

|  Doc1  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2010

fantastic surgeon! Great outcome! High recommendation!

|  Like being at a mill for plastic surgery  |  show details
by Dissappointed on Feb 4th, 2010

Easy to get an appointment not easy to see the Dr. We arrived on time but no staff was there! Few minutes later, about 20 women now waiting and standing around. Several had the same appointment times. After waiting for 30 minutes passed appointment time, husband and I were leaving when I was called in.Told to put on the gown, then waited another 10 minutes. Dr finally came in, spent literally 5 minutes with me, barely looked at me. No surgical appts in manhattan for 8 months, but availability in Long Island immediately. Staff seems young and immature, impatient as well. Go to him if you feel like being treated as part of a crowd and not an individual with cares and concerns.

Oct 13th, 2009

He did my breast implants/lift, with liposuction. They came out great!!Dr. Greenberg is fantastic. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!!I already sent 2 friends to him and they look great also.

|  Thrilled with the results!  |  show details
by TRA on Oct 5th, 2009

Both my husband and I used Dr Stephen Greenberg and we were both totally pleased with the results of our procedures. I had breast augmentation and my husband had lipo. (He looks amazing!) I would recommend Dr G highly.. after all, you have to choose someone with the experience and skill that Dr Greenberg possesses. I found him to be kind and caring. He listened to what I wanted and helped guide me so that I would have great results.

Sep 24th, 2009

It's been 8 months since my breast enlargement and lifts and I am still badly scared. It is quite embarrassing. Every time I go to him he says it will take time. I'll give him more time, but I'm almost sorry I did this.

|  not as wonderful as he pays his advertisers to say!!!!  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2009

My experience is as follows:Horrible experience, wish I would have listened to other reviews! horrible bedside manner, absolutely horrible follow up, unprofessional staff. a complete "factory" pick a number kind of feeling. the objective is money, money and money. He could care less of your outcome or your concerns. Do not cry in front of him either becuase he will stare at you like you are a crazy.There are so many other docs out there that are way better.

|  not worth it  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2009

Don't use Dr. Greenberg. The results were poor (Lipo). The scarring is terrible, I can't wear a bikini now because of all the red marks he left on me. The bruising was terrible but it did go away. The pain was awful and he tells you there will be minimal discomfort LOL. He spend little time with you and will never call you by name nor introduce himself by his name. He basically says "Hi". Overall results:Love handles are still there, maybe slightly smaller, upper arms no change, butt and thighs slightly smaller. For what I spent on this procedure it should be more noticable. I didn't tell anyone I was having the procedure because I wanted to see if anyone would notice me looking thinner but the only thing they noticed was the scars and I'm too embarrassed to tell them what I spend to get "scars" as a result. And by-the-way, his answer to everything is give it time and workout. Well it's been almost a year and if I worked out to begin with. I wouldn't have come to him. SO MY ADVICE IS DON'T USE DR. GREENBERG, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2009

I recently met with Dr. Greenberg and his staff for a consultation and everyone was wonderful. They are all very nice people and answered all my questions.

|  Physicians opinion  |  show details
by Doctor on Jan 2nd, 2009

I am a medical doctor who has undergone cosmetic surgery via Dr. greenberg. Even as a physician his bedside manners were poor. I have not been satisfied with my liposuction. My results obviously prove he is always in a rush and money is his priority.

|  This is a business man NOT A DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2008

This guy is a joke. Him and his marketing team should be held liable for their false advertising. NOT VOTED #1 on long island see newsday Tuesday 11/4/08.

Oct 2nd, 2008

Had a face lift, brow thread lift, and eyes done 2 years ago. My outcome has been good. I was not prepared for the scars that I would be left with around my ears. His manner is polite, but he is obviously always in a hurry. There were things I forgot to ask him because of this. He doesn't even call you by name when he comes into a room. He is very good at what he does, but if you need hand holding through this process, this is not the office for you.

|  Bad with bedside manner - Great plastic surgeon  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2008

He doesn't spend too much time with you, but rather lets his staff do that. I don't care if he knows my name or not though, I wanted a good tummy tuck and he certainly did his job. I have excellent results. My incision is thin and low, my tummy and muscles are tight, and my belly button is cute. Not the best bedside manner, but he knows how to do his job and I wouldn't go to anybody else.

May 19th, 2008

I had my consultation with dr greenberg today, and was so disappointed. Considering the fact that he is board certified, and he is considered one of the best plastic sergeons of long island, i had good expectations. I waited for 15 minutes in the waiting room, then I was sent in and this lady came to talk to me. She talked to me about the procedure for about 15 minutes, and asked if I had questions which she would answer. Then dr greenberg came for about 5 minutes. He seemed like he was in such a rush that I forgot to ask him some things. Then we waited in the waiting room for 10 minutes, and then I went in to talk to this woman about pricing. He does not do anything at all. I would never go to him for anything.