Learn more about Dr. Stephen Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Higgins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Mental Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Thomas Higgins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Stephen Higgins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Higgins practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Upland, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.