be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Higgins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Cocaine-Related Disorders, Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders, and Intravenous Substance Abuse.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Higgins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Higgins practice?
Dr. Stephen Higgins practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and UPLAND, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Higgins, Dr. Stefan Higgins, Dr. Stephan Higgins, Dr. Steve Higgins