A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Olex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olex
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Olex Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olex graduated from Jefferson Medical College (Pennsylvania), Medicine.
Dr. Olex has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Todd Olex MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Olex practice?
- Dr. Stephen Olex has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Olex practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Cardiologists.