A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Timothy Smith MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists and Park Ridge Cardiologists.