A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Timothy Smith MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists and Park Ridge Cardiologists.