A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.