A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabe graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Tabe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center South Arkansas
- Ouachita County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Tabe Tabe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Tabe practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Tabe practices Emergency Medicine near Camden, AR.
See Camden Emergency Physicians.