A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tabor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tabor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tabor, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabor graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Tabor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Tomball Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ray Tabor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Tabor practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tabor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Tabor practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston Sports Medicine Doctors.