A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tahta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tahta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tahta
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Tahta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahta graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Tahta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Armen Tahta MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Tahta practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tahta has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Tahta practices Cardiovascular Disease near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Cardiologists.