Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Tahta
Dr. Stephen Tahta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Missoula, MT. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Tahta is affiliated with St Patrick Hospital and Community Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Tahta has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Stephen Tahta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.
Dr. Surjya Das
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Missoula, MT 0 mi22
Dr. David Boston
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Missoula, MT 0 mi26
Dr. Patricia Kelly
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Missoula, MT 0 mi36