Dr. Stephen Tai MD Patient Reviews

May 26th, 2016
EAR ACHES
The very first time I met Dr. Tai, he explained too me what cause my ear ache and never, ever used Q-Tips again, which cause my issues with my ear. Since Iam a Viet-nam Vet, and lose 60% of my hearing in my ear, the test prove more of a condition then I thought I had, and after removing the build up of wax in my left ear, and giving me medication drops, really helped stop the pain and by the time I left his office I felt 100and 10 percent better . Its a shame he is not in the Roxoboro office anymore, but if I need him again, I know what office he is at now , and will drive too it . He even takes the time and goes over everything with you and you feel great.

September 22nd, 2015
not happy
i have been relocated from Chicago and had all my medical records from a very well know and highly recommended ENT specialist. dr Tai didn't feel comfortable to prescribe my medication. I feel he could have taken all the information go through the notes and call me in a few days to tell me what he feels we can do. Now I have to go and see another ENT and see if this ENT will help me!! I will not see or recommend Dr Tai.

March 2nd, 2015
Good Experience
Awesome Doctor ! Very informative ! Went over and beyond to help !