A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tait, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tait graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Tait has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Tait MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Tait practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tait has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Tait practices Ophthalmology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Macomb Ophthalmologists.