A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tait
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tait Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tait, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tait graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Tait has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Tait MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Tait practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tait has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Tait practices Ophthalmology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Macomb Ophthalmologists.