A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tannenbaum
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Tannenbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Tannenbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.