A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Tannenbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Tannenbaum practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Miami Urologists.