A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Teague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Teague is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Teague, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Teague graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teague has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Teague MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Teague practice?
- Dr. Stephen Teague has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Teague practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: La Follette, TN and Clinton, TN.
See Oak Ridge Internists and Oak Ridge Cardiologists.