A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Teich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Teich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Teich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Teich graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Teich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Teich MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Teich practice?
- Dr. Stephen Teich has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Teich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Abington, PA.
See Abington Internists and Abington Cardiologists.