A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Templeton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Templeton, Dermatopathologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Templeton, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Templeton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Templeton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen F Templeton MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Templeton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Templeton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Templeton practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists and Atlanta Pathologists.