A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thacker
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Thacker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Thacker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Thacker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Thacker practice?
- Dr. Stephen Thacker has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Thacker practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors.