A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Thacker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Thacker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Thacker practice?
- Dr. Stephen Thacker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Thacker practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.