A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Thal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thal graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Thal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Thal DO is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Thal practice?
- Dr. Stephen Thal has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Thal practices Radiology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Radiologists.