A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Thom, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans