A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Thom is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Thom, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Thom MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Thom practice?
- Dr. Stephen Thom has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Thom practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians and Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.