A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thornburgh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornburgh graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Thornburgh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Thornburgh practice?
- Dr. Stephen Thornburgh has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Thornburgh practices Family Medicine near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Family Physicians.