Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Threlkeld
Dr. Stephen Threlkeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Threlkeld is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton, Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett and Methodist University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Threlkeld has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Threlkeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Anita Arnold
Memphis, TN 0 mi24
Dr. Pedro Velasquez
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology
Memphis, TN 0 mi33
Dr. Charlotte Deflumere
Memphis, TN 0 mi29