Stephen C Threlkeld MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6
  • 4 reviews

July 12th, 2013
Awful experience, go elsewhere

January 27th, 2012
Brilliant clinician with excellent bedside manner! UAB and Mass General/Brigham and Woman's trained. If you have an infectious disease this is the best physician in the southeast to treat you!

September 2nd, 2011
Was admitted to hospital with serious bacterial infection but internal med dr. was unsure of what and how to treat. Dr. Threlkeld took over treatment plan after my surgery to remove infection and was absolutely the best. Identified 3 major bacterial strains and was able to put plan in place to treat all and I fully recovered. Would recommend him to anyone with any sort of infectious disease issue. He and the surgeon saved my life with their treatment.

November 14th, 2008
The "Threlkeld Brothers"....Born to Heal and Entertain
I met Dr. Stephen Threlkeld and his brother Michael, while I was sick in the hospital. I have Sickle Cell Disease and I was very scared when I was told my porta cath was infected. The "Threlkeld Brothers" both made me feel at ease and took very good care of me. They constantly made me smile during each visit and followed up and relax me before and after my surgery. i beleive the "Threlkeld Brothers" are great doctors and medicine is the feild they were born to work.