Dr. Stephen Tidwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Tidwell?

December 9th, 2015

Dr. Tidwell is the kindest and most attentive doctor I have ever been to. He is so patient and no matter is too small for him. I refer EVERYONE I know to him. His bedside manner and level of expertise is almost impossible to find.

December 9th, 2015

Awesome!!!!

This is by far the best experience I have ever had with a doctor. He answers my questions during the visit and even after my visit if needed through emails. During an appointment he takes his time and goes over everything and makes you feel at ease.I love that he is always available if I ever need anything. Truly the best service I have ever had I will not be transferring anywhere else. I have also recommended others to transfer as well.

December 8th, 2015

Dr. Tidwell is very professional as well thorough when explaining anything to me. His bedside manner is excellent! I am blessed to have him as my OB.

December 8th, 2015

BEST doctor - EVER!

I am 52 years old and have been to several gynecologists in my years - as well as many other doctors. I can honestly say that I have NEVER been to a doctor who has so much compassion for his patients! Dr. Tidwell is a professional, courteous and compassionate doctor. As I left my second appointment yesterday my husband said "If someone doesn't like Dr. Tidwell, there is something wrong with them - he is the BEST!" That pretty much sums it up!

October 31st, 2015

Dr. Tidwell is the best of the best. I couldn't ask for a better doctor to be over my care.

March 5th, 2015

Dr. Tidwell deserves 6 stars. He is a great doctor.

March 5th, 2015

Impressive

Great Bedside Manners. Knowledgeable. Felt like he was really concerned about my health. I was very confortable around him and usually I am nervous around Doctors. I am very healthy for a 59 years old but was glad that he seemed to want me to stay healthy. Was afraid that since he was an OBG he would be more concerned about Pregnant Women and not Women at my age. I was very pleased.

February 20th, 2015

Great Doctor.

October 14th, 2014

Dr. Tidwell is an extremely good Doctor. I have gone to him since Dr. Gregory retired from the practice and I started taking my daughter to him when she was a teenager. He was so patient and kind with my daughter. His specialty should be with teenagers. He knows how to talk to them and gain their trust and doesn't intimidate them. Great doctor!!

June 23rd, 2014

"McDreamy"

I was very reluctant to get a new gynecologist in Dalton when I moved. I continued to drive to Atlanta. However, when I got pregnant, I had to find someone closer. All my colleagues recommended AOG, specifically Tidwell so I jumped on the band wagon. Knowing my apprehension with changing doctors & seeing a male gynecologist for the first time, he was very patient with me and took time with myself & of course, my husband who gave him the nickname: McDreamy. We love Dr. Tidwell & Cindy. All of AOG staff is great! He delivered our baby boy a year ago and I hope he'll be there for the next one.

February 5th, 2014

Best OB doctor in town

Dr. Tidwell is an excellent doctor , both of my pregancies were challenging and his knowledge and geninue concern through them both was remarkable. I would highly recommend Dr. Tidwell and all the the doctors at AOG . Its a great medical group you always feel so welcomed when you walk in the door and the their office is very clean and the staff have always been so nice .

July 12th, 2013

The yearly Exams

That time of year most women dread the most, That yearly exam. I have had many of them and have used Dr. Stephen C. Tidwell of AOG. The reason why I return to him year after year is the confidence I have in his doctoring. He make you feel comfortable in the exam room and afterwards takes time in his office explaining his findings. He actually cares deeply for his patients and I would recommend him to others, which I have. He goes the extra mile to see to your needs and works with you to find out what works best for you. Recently had surgery and I have never seen a doctor with such great splendid bed side manners. A BIG shout out to a wonderful doctor. If you don't use him, I recommend you do. You will be glad you did.