A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tifft is Excellent. Dr. Tifft has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tifft, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tifft graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tifft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tifft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tifft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Tifft practice?
Dr. Stephen Tifft practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Tifft, Dr. Steven Tifft, Dr. Stefan Tifft, Dr. Steve Tifft