A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tifft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tifft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tifft, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tifft graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tifft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Tifft MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Tifft practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tifft has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Tifft practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.