A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tilghman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tilghman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilghman graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Tilghman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ian Tilghman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen I. Tilghman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tilghman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Tilghman practices Emergency Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Emergency Physicians.