Learn more about Dr. Stephen Timon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Timon, Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Timon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
- minimally invasive spinal surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Timon graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Timon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Timon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Timon practice?
Dr. Stephen Timon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Southlake Surgeons.