Dr. Stephen Timon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

November 30th, 2016
Cervical fusion
Great results. Great Dr.

October 25th, 2016
Candidate for cervical fusion
Diagnostics were complete, and the suggested course of action made sense. My decision was not rushed. I felt completely confident in Dr. Timon's opinion, and my confidence was rewarded with a fantastic result. Thank you Dr. Timon and staff for getting me back in the game!!

September 19th, 2016
Neck Surgery
Recently completed neck fusion and I couldn't be more excited about the results. I appreciated Dr. Timon taking all the steps over time to try to avoid surgery but in the end it became the necessary step. Dr. Timon and Staff took the time to fully explain surgery and recovery expectations. Once awake I had instant relief from the pain I had been experiencing.The first 2 weeks of recovery took some patience with the neck brace but a minor detail for what was an great outcome.

July 8th, 2016
This is Wonderful physician. I had fusion back surgery and I am doing great. I have made progress and I am glad to have found Dr. Timon. I highly recommend . Thank you

June 26th, 2016
One word: Fantastic. I visited with a few surgeons before finally being referred to Dr Timon. What a difference. He answered my questions with direct and concise answers which was refreshing. His post-op program was tremendous. It's one thing to have a successful surgery and other to have a successful recovery program. He's is perfect in both. Do exactly what he says and you will have results better than expected! The professionalism from everyone was superb. Can't say enough positives.

April 18th, 2016
C4/5 Fusion.
Dr Timon and his staff were very knowledgeable, professional, and caring. My back surgery was went very well and I had very little pain and/or discomfort. My recovery is going well and I will be returning to work shortly.

March 24th, 2016
Should have done it sooner!
I had a 4 cervical disc replacement. I was pretty scared going in. The surgery took a couple of hours. I was up walking within an hour of getting to my room. Came home the next day. Recovery was much easier than I thought it would be. Immediate feeling back in my arm and gradual feeling back in my fingers. The searing pain that I had before is gone. Glad I had it done. Dr. Timon and his entire staff are super!

February 27th, 2016
ACDF (Anterior Cervical Discectomy w/Fusion) C 5/6 and 6/7
I fought with pain in my neck/shoulder area and pain/numbness down my left arm for 8 years. Tried physical therapy- shots, anything short of surgery. My MRI was pretty evident that non-surgical solutions weren't going to change anything. Dr. Stephen Timon - never pushed surgery but merely presented the facts and potential solutions for me to select. My everyday lifestyle was becoming so impacted that I decided it was time for surgery to relieve the pressure on the nerve causing all the problems. I had 2 friends who went to Dr. Stephen Timon for the exact symptoms and both told me they had complete recoveries with no limitations in neck mobility. My surgery - ACDF Anterior Cervical Discectomy w/fusion (2 level disk fusion C 5/6 and 6/7 ) was a complete success. Pain and numbness were gone when I woke up in the recovery room. Very little pain/discomfort for the first week and went back to work 2 weeks after surgery. Started Physical Therapy 4 weeks after surgery and have no pain or previous symptoms. I would highly recommend anyone having similar symptoms to schedule a visit with Dr. Stephen Timon. He never gave the impression of being rushed during appointments and took as much time as I needed to answer questions and explain the surgery in a way I could understand. His PA - Natalie was also an excellent source of information and help during this entire experience. I have never visited with any doctor that saw you on your scheduled time as Dr.Timon.

February 27th, 2016
Cervical Fusion Success!
The best thing I ever did was go see Dr. Timon about my neck. Turns out I had 3 herniated discs that needed to be fused. Dr Timon and his staff couldn't have been more patient, knowledgable, attentive and kind. 7 weeks post surgery I feel like a million bucks! He is a ROCK STAR!

January 4th, 2016
I was in so much pain when I went in to first see Dr. Timon. I was also extremely scared to have surgery. I actually had surgery scheduled with a different doctor and went to Dr. Timon for a second opinion. I switched my surgery to Dr. Timon. He eased my fear and anxiety. He spent a lot of time explaining my medical condition to me and also went over the surgery procedure thoroughly. My surgery went well. I feel better now than I have in years. His staff is a pleasure to work with. I am so grateful I found him.

November 12th, 2015
Dr Timon and the staff at Al Star Orthopedics are the best there ever was or hopes to be. The consultation was explained to a tee and there were no surprises from what was planned to what was done. Dr Timon and his staff provided not only professional procedures but were genuinely interested in making sure that myself and my wife were shown individual attention as if we were part of the family. I cannot stress the importance of the care and professionalism of Dr Timon and will certainly make sure that he will be recommended at every opportunity

November 12th, 2015
Operations Manager UAS Systems
Was apprehensive about having fusion done, overall was a positive experience and would not hesitate in doing it again. Very positive results with no noticeable loss of flexibility.