A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Toder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Toder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toder graduated from New York University.
Dr. Toder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Hospital Center At Orange, Orange, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Toder MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Toder practice?
- Dr. Stephen Toder has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Toder practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Radiologists.