A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Toder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Toder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toder graduated from New York University.
Dr. Toder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Hospital Center At Orange, Orange, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Toder MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Toder practice?
- Dr. Stephen Toder has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Toder practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Radiologists.