A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tower, Total Joint Reconstruction both primary and revision procedures, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tower
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tower, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Tower graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S. Tower MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Tower practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tower has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Tower practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.