A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tower, Total Joint Reconstruction both primary and revision procedures, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tower, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Tower graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Tower has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S. Tower MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Tower practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tower has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Tower practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.