A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Townend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Townend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Townend, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Townend graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Townend has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Coughlin Townend MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Townend practice?
- Dr. Stephen Townend has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Townend practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.