A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tramill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tramill graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tramill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Regional Hospital
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- South Central Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Austin Tramill DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Tramill practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tramill has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Tramill practices Family Medicine near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Family Physicians.