A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tramill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tramill
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Tramill Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tramill graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tramill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Regional Hospital
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- South Central Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Austin Tramill DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Tramill practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tramill has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Tramill practices Family Medicine near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Primary Care Doctors.