Learn more about Dr. Stephen Trauzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Trauzzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Trauzzi, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Calculus General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trauzzi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trauzzi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trauzzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Trauzzi practice?
Dr. Stephen Trauzzi practices Urology, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Rochelle Urologists, New Rochelle Internists, and New Rochelle Surgeons.