A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Trauzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Trauzzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Trauzzi, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Trauzzi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trauzzi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Trauzzi FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Trauzzi practice?
- Dr. Stephen Trauzzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Trauzzi practices Urology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Urologists.