A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Trenkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trenkner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trenkner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Trenkner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trenkner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Trenkner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Trenkner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Trenkner practice?
- Dr. Stephen Trenkner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Trenkner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.