A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Troum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Troum, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Troum, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Troum graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Troum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Troum MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Troum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Troum has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Troum practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons and Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons.