A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Troum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Troum, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Troum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Troum, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Troum graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Troum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Troum MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Troum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Troum has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Troum practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons and Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons.