A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tschinkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tschinkel, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tschinkel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tschinkel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alan Tschinkel MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Tschinkel practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tschinkel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Tschinkel practices Emergency Medicine near Jacksonville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Winnsboro, TX.
See Jacksonville Emergency Physicians.