A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tunick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tunick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tunick
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tunick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tunick graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tunick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Tunick MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Tunick practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tunick has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Tunick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Leetsdale, PA.
See Leetsdale Internists and Leetsdale Cardiologists.