A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Turitzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Turitzin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Turitzin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turitzin graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Turitzin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Nicholas Turitzin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen N. Turitzin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Turitzin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Turitzin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Nephrologists.