A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tyring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tyring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tyring, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Acne Rosacea
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anus Diseases
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Lung Cancer
- Male Genital Disesases
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyring graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tyring has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Keith Tyring MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Tyring practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tyring has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Tyring practices Dermatology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Jersey Village, TX.
See Webster Dermatologists.