Dermatologists, Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites), Surgical Specialist

Webster
Dermatology Associates Texas
451 N Texas Ave
Webster, TX 77598
281-333-2288
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Kind and helpful  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2013

I really enjoyed him as my doctor, he briefly discussed my issue, answered all my questions and gave me the correct treatment. The facilities are organized and clean. They also offer same day appointments for each location.

|  happy healthy  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2013

I went in because I had for the first time a shingles outbreak on my cheek and chin, I was pretty upset due to the fact that I was going on vacation that day, but they diagnosed the problem and gave me medication that cleared it up in a week with no reoccurence, I am happy and healthy thanks to the professional staff and Dr. Tyring. Thank you so much B Spears

|  Doctor was fine, upset at staff  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

I went there to have some moles checked. I liked Dr. Tyring, but did not receive biopsy results on the promised date. Repeated phone calls to his office piped directly to message, and were ignored. The receptionist staff would not help me connect with the personnel that could provide the results other than through the messages which were not returned. Very unhappy.

Feb 8th, 2012

Doctor and staff very professional and didn't have to wait too long like some other offices. He gave me plenty of samples and sent my prescription to the pharmacy. He was understandable and didn't speak over my head. He even spoke ok spanish for a white guy. I felt like he knew what he was talking about and now my painful bumps are gone. Thanks.

Dec 24th, 2011

He diagnosed my son with scabies when 2 other dermatologists could not find the critters! He gave specific instructions on how to treat (including my family members). His nice assistant went over the procedures again. Unlike other doctors he doesn't speed through the visit. I got an appointment the same day I called and he was very knowledgeable. He is our family's top doctor.

Jul 21st, 2011

This doctor is a quack! His subordinates, especially the Indian female doctor is pretty full of herself. She needs to go back to polite school!I would not recommend these doctors to anyone. Definitely in it for the money and on top of it are not even friend;y. How am I supposed to understand the esoteric diagnoses they tell me without explanation!

|  Ms.  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

Very knowledgeable and took time to answer questions. Loaded me with plenty of samples to try. Staff very courteous. Clean and modern waiting room with plenty of GOOD magazines.

|  In it for the money  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2010

Cursory exam for skin cancer (after two previous instances) followed by use of nitrogen on everything that that was not pale skin (gets paid per burn). Even recommended that onion based scar cream that every scientific article on it unequivocally indicates it is worthless.